Monday, May 7, 2018

#MeMadeMay '18 Week 1 -- Buttons

I blame Pao of Project Minima. She tempted me into this.
Last week, I signed an intention statement over on So, Zo's page:
[Now that I reread my statement, I might not be exactly following it this week. Oops].

This week I tackled the pile of shirts that need buttons replaced.
First, this shirt of Severo's:
Os are missing buttons, Xs are extras that I can move.
I really like the print on this. Even though it's made up of squares, it looks like dots.

Fixed! It only took ten minutes! And how long was it sitting in a To-Do pile?
I won't say!
Totally pretend outfit. Perhaps will wear tomorrow!
Next up, the African explosion shirt:
I gave this to Severo, then took it back.
I'm holding it closed where the button is missing because I haven't fixed it yet.
Linking up with Patti's Visible Monday

We're still on the Dots Month Linkup. Let's see those dots, new, old, whatever!
My skirt has dots, don't give me any grief.