Sunday, May 8, 2016

52 Pick-me-up: Beige / Impartial / Fairness

••• 
Beige is this week's color? Really?
Are you ready for 7 weeks of neutrals, SpyGirl style?

Week 45/52, Beige. 
BOOM!
A Phillip Lim 3.1 x Target scarf that became the front panel of a tunic. 
I hear the Enid in you saying "I don't see any Beige, SpyGirl".
Oh yes there is!
Let's dance this mess around:
Dancing photos taken by Severo. He learned about the "Burst" feature on my iPhone.
Linking up with Patti's Visible Monday.
That's what I wore to my alma mater's Fashion Gala at the Beverly Hilton.
I actually paid for a night ticket this year, since Rosemary Brantley, the founding chair of the Otis Fashion Department, is retiring after 35 years. She was my boss twice -- first I was her design assistant for my initial job after graduation, then, a few years later, I taught digital design in the Fashion Dept. for 10 years.

I did my usual pre-show quick sketching at the Step and Repeat booth.
Here's a fast gif of the roughs:




Did you enjoy the seven-week PURPLE linkup party?
Now until June 25th, it's a NEUTRALS party. Can NEUTRALS party?
Let's find out!



Beige / Impartial / Fairness -- link and tell!