Sunday, June 29, 2014

52 Pick-me-up: Minimalism

CREATED/ GIFTED/ PURCHASED/ 

Are you ready for a new round of 52 Pick-me-up? I've listed the 52 prompts (some new, some have returned) on the 52 Pick-me-up page. Every Sunday, I'll post the week's prompt and the link-up remains live until the following Sunday, 5:30am Pacific time.

This week's theme is Minimalism!
Donald Judd, 15 Untitled Works in Concrete, Marfa, TX
See more of my photos here
Read more about Judd's project here
How does the above piece by Donald Judd relate to clothing?
This dress that I sewed is made from rectangles!
With the summer's heat, I'm wearing my loose tunics. Maybe this plain navy linen-blend one is borderline hospital gownish, I don't care. I made it during my road trip -- I needed a dark, non-patterned tunic that wouldn't reflect off the car windows so that I could shoot photos.

Linking up with Patti's Visible Monday.

Have you gone minimal? Link and tell!