Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Shop My Art Society6 Promotion

CREATED/ LINKS/ 
You've been seeing my Society6 fashion sketch prints featured here on SpyGirl.

I wanted you to know that I just opened a new shop for my Pattern work, called Pattern Recognition by Anne M Bray.
Not only can you get prints (framed, unframed, or printed on stretched canvas), you can also get laptop and tablet skins, mobile and tablet cases, cards, and pillows.
I opened the shop with my "Taste Quilt Block" which features 3 images of cakes, combined in a quilt pattern. Yum!

Society6 is offering a free shipping promotion* this week on most of the products.
Promotion expires June 16, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time.  
*Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.

I'm thinking of getting one of Heather's lush Beautiful Los Angeles prints for my own art collection!

Click here for SpyGirl's fashion sketch prints

Click here for Pattern Recognition prints

Click here for my fine art landscape prints