Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Pretty Seafoam Dress
ASOS Le Shoppe for LAFC

CREATED/LINKS

Here is Chanelle in an Odylyne hi-low dress

sketch available here
I took a little break this morning from the Digital Catwalk and colored up a sketch that I did a month ago.
The Los Angeles Fashion Council has a shop on ASOS entitled Le Shoppe [no longer available].
I attended part of the photoshoot and live sketched as the models posed. I wrote a quick post about it here.

This seafoam blue dress designed by Odylyne has been haunting me. First, at the shoot, in the dingy back parking lot behind 630 South Los Angeles Street, Chanelle wafted onto "set" looking ethereal and badass at the same time. And the color! So delicious!
A week later, at the stylehaus pre-Lucky FABB event, there it was again!
All though May, I'll be posting more sketches from the shoot, with a link to the item at Le Shoppe.
Le Shoppe links are provided for your convenience and I receive no compensation from them.
Sketch links will jump to my Society6 storefront and sales from that site benefit me directly.

Note: Did you notice the new heading at the top left of the page?
They are disclosure headings that are explained on my new Disclosure Page.
[Thanks again to
Natasha of One Woman's Style, who gave me permission to use her disclosure copy]