Monday, February 11, 2013

Highly Visible @Guess x @MarieClaire Event, part 2

Guess and Marie Claire hosted an event at South Coast Plaza that included
a live DJ, free manis, mini makeovers by NYX, and sweets and libations.
I showed you my sketches, here are the photos.

First, my outfit:


haha -- you weren't expecting Elvis, were you!
We won't say anything about the drive from West LA to the South Coast Plaza
except that it was the height of rush hour and took 1.75 hours to go 46 miles.
upon entering Guess, I was offered some water -- much needed!
we were also given a key, with the chance of unlocking a $200 gift card!
consolation prize
handsome gent with libations
handsome gent with cake pops
DJ
the mani station
the NYX makeover station
the products that Gabriel used on me
"I feel pretty, oh so pretty..."
with Gabriel
NOW WHAT? All dolled up with no place to go!
Bloomingdale's Missoni window was a good photo opp
(I like those dotted purses!)
I gassed up at Costco -- and coordinated too!
Finally, I took loads of selfies at home on the back porch under the florescent light.
This is my favorite of the bunch.
Once again, I'm an inept reporter and completely missed the Marie Claire promotion.
I think Guess was also launching a new perfume and I overlooked that too. Oh well.
I loved my NYX makeover! Thanks Guess, Marie Claire, NYX and Gabriel!


Linking up with Patti's Visible Monday
Go see what the gals are up to over there!

[4/3/20] also with Shelbee's On the Edge linkup