Friday, July 22, 2011

style report: art opening @ Duncan Miller Projects

Aline Smithson curated a fantastic summertime themed group photography show at Duncan Miller in Santa Monica.
I stopped by the opening reception last night on my way home from work.

mobbed!
Aline's nails matched her necklace
patched jacket
when in doubt, wear black, white or black + white stripes
Of course I had to eat something! I had munched on carrots on my commute home but there happened to be a food truck right outside the gallery. So convenient!
mmmm crepes
the friendly crepe guy
nutella + banana crepe w/ whip cream. OMG. yes, that was my dinner. bad anne.
The show is up until September 3, so get yourself over there. There are some fantastic pieces.
Duncan Miller Projects Gallery
1716 Ocean Park, Santa Monica 90405
Th, F, Sat 11-6, Wed 7-9pm
more about the show from L E N S C R A T C H, Aline's blog